Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Big O Formula

Nite lovers,

It's been awhile since I wrote on the favorite subject, although my sex life has never been better. In fact, these days I am having the best orgasms of my life. Hallelujah.

Anyway, today during meditation my subconscious responded in a clear way on how I reached the peak of my sexual experience. I found a formula for the best orgasms a woman could experience. Listen up, ladies. In fact, guys, listen up too. Both parties might benefit from it.

Again, I don't mean to imply that my formula will work for everyone but I do feel confident it might be helpful to most sexually curious:) At least it will bring some interest to the subject of sex once again, and for its right reasons. For believe me, very few things in life are as good as good sex life. An orgasm is the sweetest thing, and it's completely calorie free. No desert in the world could compare. Those who experience them, know what I am talking about. And those who don't, please don't waste a minute any longer. Drop everything and get on a journey of finding the Big O.

So the formula that works for me consists of 3 variables that need not to be in any particular order but all need to be present and be in sync. When present and in balance, those 3 variables will give a woman the best Big O she could hope for. And I mean Big O: multiple, completely unbridled, out of this world orgasm. Here it is:

Big O = Self-awareness of your own body + Chemistry + Non-selfish partner.

Let me explain.

1) Self-awareness of your own body: you need to know what makes you tick. It starts within yourself and exploring your own body. Play with it, love it, make love to it, let it love you back. You need to learn how to give yourself the best orgasms first.
2) Chemistry: pretty self-explanatory. You need to have chemistry with your lover.
3) Non-selfish partner: also supposed to be self-explanatory, but Oh well... Basically a not selfish lover is the one who makes sure that you come first, and keep on coming:) He knows that your orgasms are like the ocean and is not afraid do dive in and take you on a ride. He takes pleasure in seeing you getting turned on and wild, losing your control and surrendering to the sweetest thing. He takes time.

It works, take my word for it. I hope this will inspire you to try and perhaps find your own formula. And if you do, please share! The world will thank you for that.

Love to all




2 comments:

  1. Peak of your sexual performance?
    How do you know that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it would be better to say "The beginning of my peak"!

      Delete