Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update

Hi all,

I just wanted to give a quick update in case you were wondering where the hell I disappeared again. I didn't fly back to Spain though it crosses my mind at least once a day every day since I got back. Neither have I withdrawn to recharge my batteries as I did a couple of months ago. Nor have I madly fallen in love and been spending most of my awaken time in a lala land.

It's a crunch time at work (the one that pays my bills and beats my brains out, wink)..

Besides, I started an experiment on dating which takes the rest of my free time. I promise I will share about it in a greater detail once I have more facts and do my analysis (sorry for the inappropriate language, too hard to switch my mind right now).

So for now just letting you know that I am on it. That is, on my dating experiment. Details to follow.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment