Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dating Game II

I know I've left you in the dark about what happened in Vegas and especially what happened after.
First calm down, all went well, I didn't have to run and get a room to save myself from a maniac. Quite the opposite, M and I had a wonderful time. I know I did. But as cliche as it sounds, that wonderful time stayed in Vegas.
I came back to NY and to reality.
It was a very busy time for me, on love front that is. You know how it always happens all at once. I had my mind on M, JM and RD (just seeing them of course, nothing else except for one). Trying to figure out who I liked the most, who to see and who would I possibly date.. Choices, decisions..
Needless to say, none of them came to play any role. I figured something important, if I wasn't sure about either one it meant that none of them had stepped forward enough for me to make that decision. And as soon as I made that realization they all quietly disappeared.. I still talk to JM, considering that we've known each other for 4 years now. Once again, he transitioned back to a good old friend I see twice a year to catch up on the world affairs and cross cultural differences. RD has transitioned into a friend category. and it seems to be going just fine, we are both intelligent people. Besides we enjoy each other's company immensely. M has simply transitioned into a wonderful past experience..
It was then when I felt exhausted emotionally and took a break from dating.
Even though several weeks ago, I informed you that I was back in the game, I am not dating at a full force just yet; taking my time. I wouldn't probably at all but as you know when you have the least interest you get the most.. Since I get quite a bit of attention and trying to treat people the way I want to be treated I have an occasional date now and then. But I am in no rush to get to know anyone as soon as I normally do. So for now, I'll just leave it at this. Updates to follow.

Also I am going to Spain next week and coming back mid September. I will miss you guys though most likely won't be able to get to my writing till I'm back. But I promise once I am back there will be alot of exciting catching up on my part. I am planning to have an awesome time in Spain, and there is even a little treat for me.. I'll tell you all about it later. For now, enjoy the last summer days in NY, and look forward to a new season in the city.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment