Monday, February 17, 2014

Quotes

Just because I am a woman...

1) All women have an obsession, be it shoes, purses or jewelry. For me it's lingerie. What can I say, I am very private.

2) I learned not to trust most women. They change their minds, they are unpredictable. I am woman, I know.

3) The hardest relationships I had were with women. And let me add, I am not a lesbian.

Just because I am not a man...

4) A man could be a good friend to a woman as long as she is willing to believe that they are just friends.

5) Men will never understand women intuitively. And thank God!

6) In the end, it's still women who hold the cards in a relationship. Not because we have a better poker face, but because we ourselves don't know what those cards mean.

Just because I am a New Yorker...

7) New Yorkers are not rude. It's just that we are always short on time, and being rude/ignorant is more time-efficient.

8) We, New Yorkers, are not afraid of commitment. Living in the city is a relationship of its own which leaves us hardly any time to explore any other relationships.

9) It truly is a "Love-hate" relationship with New York. Fortunately, those are consistently balanced. Just when you think you can't take it anymore, something amazing happens, and vice versa. It's high and low on fast forward.

10) New York is bigger than life. Nothing and no one owns it. New York owns us. When you come here, it's not about you anymore, it's about New York.


No comments:

Post a Comment